Friday 5 September 2014

Walker's Do Us A Flavour Jed's Sizzling Steak Fajita Crisps

After the hot dog with ketchup flavour redeemed the slightly bland chip shop curry and pulled pork limited editions, I was eager to try another of the new Walker's Do Us A Flavour range. Ranch Racoon and Cheesy Beans on Toast didn't really appeal to me so I went for the steak fajita flavour.



These were pretty good too. They smell meaty and have a pretty decent steak like flavour. They're quite smoky and deeply savoury with a good umami like kick. There's also some fairly authentic pepper and onion flavoring going on as well so it replicates the whole fajita theme quite nicely.

Hot dog with tomato sauce is still my winner but this one I'd probably buy again as well. I also have a suspicion that this will be crowned the winner by the Great British public.

Score: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment